BSB 52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication
Duration: 46 weeks
CRICOS Course Code: 090843M
This qualification is transferrable across many industries, as it teaches transferrable marketing skills.
Employment outcomes targeted by this qualification include:
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Team Leader/ Team personal
- Department Manager (Marketing)
- Corporate Marketing coordinator
All students must of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission at College.
- Satisfactory completion of studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification is required for entry into this course.
- Entry in to this course requires IELTS band score of overall 5.5 or equivalent in line with The Department of Education regulations (For International Student).
- Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
Unit of competency required for completion:
|BSBMKG506||Plan market research|
|BSBMKG514||Implement and monitor marketing activities|
|BSBMKG501||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities|
|BSBMKG502||Establish and adjust the marketing mix|
|BSBMKG507||Interpret market trends and developments|
|BSBMKG513||Promote products and services to international markets|
|BSBMKG401||Profile the market|
|BSBMKG516||Profile international markets|
Course Duration and Schedule
This program is scheduled for delivery over 46 weeks of full-time study – 20 hours (approx.) per week of scheduled class time each week. In addition to the 40 week face- to-face study, there are an additional 6 weeks holidays that takes into account public holiday periods such as Christmas, Easter and school holiday breaks.
This will be achieved by scheduling classes for 20 Hours (approx.) per week over 40 weeks (face-to-face). This may be delivered by one of the following scheduling options:
2 days at 6 hours, 1 day at 8 hours or
- 3 days at 4 hours, 1 day at 8 hours or
- 5 days at 4 hours