BSB61315 Advanced Diploma Marketing and Communication
Duration 46 weeks
CRICOS Course Code - 091891F
This qualification is transferable across many industries, as it teaches transferable marketing skills. Employment outcomes targeted by this qualification include:
- Area Marketing Manager
- Marketing Team Leader/ Team personal
- Department Manager (Marketing)
- Corporate Marketing (Communication) coordinator
All vocational courses are assessed through a combination of assessment types including written questions, Observation and Project.
- Must completed all core units in BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication.
- All students must of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission.
- Entry in to this course requires IELTS band score of 5.5 or equivalent in line with DIBP (www.border.gov.au) regulations.
- Satisfactory completion of studies in the applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 10 qualification is required for entry into this course.
- Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within the chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
Unit of competency required to complete:
|BSBADV602||Develop an advertising campaign|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBMKG523||Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan|
|BBSBDIV601||Develop and implement diversity policy|
|BSBINN601||Lead and Manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT608||Manage and innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|BSBMKG603||Manage the marketing process|
|BSBMKG607||Manage market research|
Course Duration and Schedule
It is recommended that this program be scheduled for delivery over 46 weeks of full-time study – 20 hours (approx.) per week of scheduled class time each week. In addition to the 40 week face- to-face study, there are an additional 10 weeks holidays that takes into account public holiday periods such as Christmas, Easter and school holiday breaks.
This will be achieved by scheduling classes for 20 Hours (approx.) per week over 40 weeks (face-to-face). This may be delivered by one of the following scheduling options:
- 2 days at 6 hours, 1 day at 8 hours
- 3 days at 4 hours, 1 day at 8 hours
- 5 days at 4 hours