BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Duration: 52 weeks (40 weeks tuition – 12 weeks holiday)
CRICOS Code: 087726J
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have senior or managerial responsibilities. They may oversee the work of others or have specialised roles where they do not supervise others but provide strategic leadership.
After achieving the BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership Management, candidates will have achieved the skills to obtain the following occupational position as an Area Manager, Department Manager or Regional Manager
Pathways from the qualification
Successful completion may enable the student to apply for Degree Level courses at other institutions.
- All students must be aged 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission to the College.
- Satisfactory completion of studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 10 qualification is required for entry into this course.
- Entry in to this course requires IELTS band score of overall 5.5 or equivalent in line with the Department of Education regulations (For International Students).
- Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
|BSBINN601 Lead and Manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan|
|BSBFIM601 Manage finances|
|BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans|
|BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBRSK501 Manage risk|
|BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives|
|BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning|
|BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign|
|BSBMKG607 Manage market research|
Course Duration and Schedule
This program is scheduled to be delivered over 20 weeks of full-time study 20 hours (approx.) per week of scheduled class time. 20 weeks face-to -ace study and 6 weeks holidays that includes term breaks.
This will be achieved by scheduling classes for 20 hours (approx.) per week over 20 weeks (face- to-face). This may be delivered using one of the following scheduling options:
- 2 days at 8 hours, 1 day at 4 hours