BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
Duration: 46 weeks
CRICOS Course Code: 090842A
This qualification is transferrable across many industries, as it teaches transferrable marketing skills.
Employment outcomes targeted by this qualification include:
• Marketing Officers
• Marketing Coordinators and or
• Public relations Officers
All vocational courses are assessed through a combination of assessment types including written questions, Observation and Project.
1. All students must of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission at College.
2. Satisfactory completion of studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 10 qualification is required for entry into this course.
3. Entry in to this course requires IELTS band score of overall 5.5 or equivalent in line with The Department of Education regulations (For International Student).
4. Mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
Unit of competency required for completion:
|BSBCMM401||Make a presentation|
|BSBCRT401||Articulate, present and debate ideas|
|BSBMGT407||Apply digital solutions to work processes|
|BSBMKG417||Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry|
|BSBMKG418||Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry|
|BSBMKG401||Profile the market|
|BSBMKG408||Conduct market research|
|BSBMKG413||Promote products and services|
|BSBRES401||Analyse and present research information|
|BSBWRT401||Write Complex Documents|
|BSBPRO401||Develop product knowledge|
|BSBMKG502||Establish and adjust the marketing mix|
Course Duration and Schedule
This program IS scheduled for delivery over 46 weeks of full-time study – 20 hours (approx.) per week of scheduled class time each week. In addition to the 40 week face- to-face study, there are an additional 6 weeks holidays that takes into account public holiday periods such as Christmas, Easter and school holiday breaks.
• 2 days at 6 hours, 1 day at 8 hours or
• 3 days at 4 hours, 1 day at 8 hours or
• 5 days at 4 hours